It is a light weight, highly testable presentation framework, highly bankable & is integrated with existing ASP.NET features.
Due to its high flexibility as it easily amalgamates traditional & modern concepts to create highly professional & dynamic websites.
Our syllabus is so well chalked out that after the completion of training you will be able to build highly accurate web applications.
Features of the course
A well course complete with the basic as well as advanced modules of the program for a better understanding of web development through ASP .net MVC.
The fun and learn training program ensures that professionals can gain complete control over mark up for dynamic and enjoyable web development.
Lectures conducted by industry professionals who carry with themselves years of experience.
An overview of theoretical concepts with major chunk of the training inclusive of practical hands – on exercises.
MVC 5 training teaches participants all the skills necessary for designing and building an effective MVC 5 application. Significant time is spent on the maintainability and test ability of a properly architecture MVC application.
At the end of MVC 5 Training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in your application’s •Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using MVC
- Make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology
- Use the new Web API framework to simplify the creation of HTTP services•Gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices
- Extend and modify MVC 5 by creating custom components and templates
- MVC Architecture in Detail
- Page Life cycle of MVC
- Understanding of Model
- Understanding of View
- Understanding of Controller
- Understanding of Solution structure of MVC
- Understanding of Area.
- Binding Data : D Forms and HTML Helpers (With Examples)
- Data Annotation and Validation
- MVC Filters
- MVC way Exception handling
- MVC way Authentication/Authorization
- MVC with AJAX
- Basic of NuGet
- Detail Understanding of WebApi
- MVC with Bootstrap
- Sample project with complete Source code
- Interview Questions of MVC basic to Advance (0 to 10 year of experience).
- Top challenges developer face at the time of Development
- Tips, which make you different from others.
Please call us on 8652457999 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org